Firmanavn · adresse · Tlf. xx xx xx xx · email@example.com
The IP811 VoIP gateway is the central computer in a VoIP telephone system. It is powered by PoE via the Ethernet connection. In addition to beeing the "central processor" in a VoIP telephone system with unlimited number of extensions, it implements 5 ISDN-BRI.
The IP811 is type approved by DNV-GL for maritime use.
- VoIP PBX
- Type approved
- Unlimited number of extensions
- Powered by PoE over Ethernet according to IEEE 802.3af, Class 3
- 210 x 134 x 32 mm
- One height unit (HU) for 19” systems
- Weight: 840 g
- Power max 2,5W
- Operating 0-40 dgs C
- 6 voice channels
- 5 x ISDN-BRI-interface (S0): for connection of ISDN-BRI-trunklines or extensions, RJ-45 (modular Jack 8P8C), TE or NT mode operation
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet: 1000-BASE-T (auto negotiation), RJ-45 (modular Jack 8P8C)
- G.711 A-law / µ-law
- G.723.1 (5.3)
- Opus-NB incl. VAD (Voice Activity Detection), CNG (Comfort Noise Generation)
- Dynamic Jitter Buffering
- Echo Compensation according to G.168
Free price list request today
Describe Your company, Your position and Your project, and we will revert with data, information and Our full price list.
Don't hessitate - it is completely free